Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Story | Trip to the City

Killing two birds with one stone. Ending two stories with one city.

But the thing is, I don't want the stories to end. At least not like this. Not at a shitty, unimportant moment like now. One of the stories had been living within me since the fantasy-like summer from three years ago. It started like a mid-summer night’s dream, except it was experienced in person. The other inhabited my mind from the initial visit of that crazy art museum with numerous intersecting ramps. The celestial body occasionally darkens and fades into ghost shadows, but sparkles as soon as wavelengths are sent through fiber optics. I know as soon as I enter the city, it would mean I have to unload and deliver conclusions for the stories.

I’m wondering if it is possible to extend my narratives. Like supplying infinity amount of addendum to the chronicles.


2009/11/29

No comments:

Post a Comment