Sunday, April 18, 2010

Story | It's a Small World (After All)

Our bubble is tiny. I know you and you know her and she knows me.

It's a world of laughter, A world of tears. It's a world of hopes, And a world of fears. There's so much that we share, That it's time we're aware, It's a small world after all.

It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small, small world.

There is just one moon, And one golden sun. And a smile means, Friendship to every one. Though the mountains divide, And the oceans are wide, It's a small world after all.

It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small, small world.

Creepy.

Well, I guess goodness does spread around.

However I think I will run to asylum instead.


2010/03/23

No comments:

Post a Comment