Sunday, July 4, 2010

Story | Those moments

With the misty rain outside, and chill breeze blowing into the room... I stared at the picture that our friend took of us. I no longer remembered that time, that place, and that moment. You looked different with the short cute babydyke hair. I looked different with the long lush wavy locks.

One would say "but that is just hair. It is just an exterior facade. What matters is the heart." Well no, deep inside me I know we have both changed. You seemed like you were single for the longest time, but from fragments of stories and gossips I knew you had been sleeping with different guys. I kept a low profile too, but experienced some rocky moments with my exes.

Three years. That is how we become the current person we are. You are always so beautiful, even though we are not really close anymore. You have your pool friends, I have my tight group. I wish I can drop by and see you some time.

You know I will wish you the best always.


2010/06/26

No comments:

Post a Comment