Sunday, January 9, 2011

Yazbukey's Acrylic Icons

I absolutely adore Yazbukey - the sister pair designers turned fashion/music/art icons into acrylic brooches! Their design collection can be found at http://www.yazbukey.com/.

Check out Andy Warhol, Karl Lagerfeld, and Lady Gaga in acrylic form below.


The brooches are available on Yazbukey online boutique, however I'm not sure if they are worth it exactly - they are 88 euros each - but I'm saying this because I can technically design, laser cut, and assemble those myself. However the Yazbukey sisters are amazing enough to come up with the idea of using contemporary icons and turn them into accessory pieces.

Also I should mentioned that the Lady Gaga one was spotted on Key when he went to Thailand Fan Party in November last year. He's a fashionistic diva!


No comments:

Post a Comment