Monday, April 4, 2011

Story | River

The trip had inspired me, I think. It made me get back in touch, once again, with my emotions. I don't know how this happens, but I did suppressed my emotions for the past few months...

It is very interesting and exciting to experience the roller coaster of feelings, running up the hill and shoot right down to the endless bottom of the valley. You never know what will be coming up next. Constant surprises.

Things have twisted around in 3 years... You became the old me, while I transformed into the old you. Yes, you were shocked. Yes, I was shocked. It just... made me felt very heavy yet light, and unable to articulate anything.

It was nice seeing you. Now you have your own space looking upon the flowing river. You seems lovesick and very happy. Really, I'm very glad.


2011/03/21

No comments:

Post a Comment