Saturday, May 21, 2011

Story | Personal Narrative

You wanted to read blogs. Indeed I have over 300 posts on mine, packed with many personal stories since five years ago. Lots and lots of documentaries regarding my little tiny invisible life that no one cares about.

I'm wondering if I should share with you my past. I'm not ashamed of my history and memory, yet... at least I thought they were not as ordinary (although interesting) as most would assume it to be. I hid lots of stories about my eye-candies, my crushes, my relationships... and many of them are not exactly moral or proper or whatever (but again that depends on your 'standard' of morality, excuse you).

Now I felt like I have been affected negatively, and brought down deeply by my own past. (However there were nothing wrong!) Am I being too harsh to my brain and body? Am I still being my own heteronormative judge on myself? But... but I cherish my queer history. I think the abnormality that I experienced and participated in made me a stronger and better person. They forced me realize how privileged I am as an individual.

So now, would you be interested in reading my life?


2011/04/17

No comments:

Post a Comment