Sunday, September 13, 2009

Story | Confession



Is it bad that I admit I chose to stay in a relationship with you solely because I want to be attached, politically and physically, but not exactly emotionally? Earlier today I found our minds had very different values on habitation. I mean, I cannot force you into things you do not prefer. I know that is just selfish. But did you think about my living? I belong to another world, a world which I believe is relatively more panoramic than yours.

Oh, did I say I remain together with you because I truly believe that one cannot squeeze out creative juices without emotions? Keep this in mind please, before I hurt you. I was, and am, using you as a handy catalyst for the output of my creativity. From previous experiments, it was proven that better projects came of the machine when affectional stuff are fed into it.

I feel very guilty and bad. I am a very self-centered person. You should condemn me into a non-returnable black hole.


2009/09/13

No comments:

Post a Comment