Sunday, September 20, 2009

Story | Glasses

Is it your glasses that made you attractive? I can’t stop laughing at myself for processing this question since grade twelve. It’s funny that I found you look very different with your bold black frames off. I’m such a shallow person. Easily magnetized by a created, accessorized outer appearance.

Is it true that glasses do make people appear to be hotter and sexier? Or do they actually hide away ugly parts of the wearers? I think it is both. Girls and bois with outstanding eyewear attract me; a large portion of me is well hidden behind my very own pair. You dropped by once after being gone for long, and said I looked different. Really, I’m still the same person. No that was not true. My frame of mind had altered since you first knew me. Well it actually changes every moment. I’m under metamorphosis continuously without pauses.

Maybe switching to a new pair of glasses would help. Or abandoning them to erase all the horrible memories.


2009/05/24

No comments:

Post a Comment