Monday, October 12, 2009

Story | Maybes and Buts

Maybe I've become more and more picky.
Maybe I've slowly developed to be even more ignorant over the past 200 days.
Maybe I'm having PMS.
Maybe I'm just jealous of your wonderful relationship you have with your significant other.
Maybe I've transformed into a selfish person.
Maybe I'm just in my defense mode.
Maybe I simply want to piss you off and see you have a worse life.
Maybe I'm not emotionally stable.

But I can't control the weird humming that I made unconsciously when I listen to music.
But I can't try to walk like a cat with not sound because I've legs that are different in length.
But I can't not have some personal time for myself rather than always in a hub of people.
But I can't change in instant to become less stubborn.

Am I just making excuses?

Probably.

Yay?

Sorry.


2009/10/05

No comments:

Post a Comment