Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Story | Unconsciousness of Being Conscious

This is very weird. When I was with you, I felt the world belonged only to the two of us. I thought we were all typical people living on this planet. No taboo, no bullshit, no nothing, no what-so-ever.

But, I have realized now I no longer think this way. I'm very conscious of the relationship and interaction among us two. I'm wondering if I can even rewind back to the stage where I'm still a naive child, being free and bondage-less.

Is it because of our current location?
Is it because of your background and culture?
Is it because I grew and tried to constraint myself?
Is it because I started to apply what I've learn since birth?
Is it because my updated experiences had modified me?

Help. Save me.


2009/10/11

No comments:

Post a Comment