Thursday, August 4, 2011

Story | Otherness and Homeless

I want to escape to Shanghai once again. Just another twelve month. One more year I would release myself from the current suffer, off on a plane and f*ck everything else.

There will be things to deal with, but it is better than stuck in a boring questionable life style. The present situation is not doing anything good - escape escape escape.

Perhaps I am trying to run away from things, from reality. But why do we have to be bound by the preset normative life others subscribe us into? We never really sign up for it; it is just people push us into the slots.

Yes I know. I might not fit in. Well guess what - I do not think I will even fit into anything. Blending in maybe, but never fully able to fit into anything. I am queer in that sense. Home is nowhere to be found.


2011/07/02

No comments:

Post a Comment