Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Story | Suburbia

Once again, sitting alone in the middle of suburban land waiting. Is this a way for God to test me patience? I guess I have been too hush and too rush in my weekday life. Saturday is a perfect time to stop, slow down, and self-reflect on the fast pace schedule.

What does this mean? I cannot stop wondering if I did something bad in my daily routine.

I supposed it could be worse. At least the sky was clear without droplets of rain. The waiting area was brightly lit. My ipod was charged and working. A pen plus a receipt with a blank backside were available for jotting random ideas down.

I took this as an eye-opening experience. I mean, normal people normally would not have spent forty-five minutes of their life sitting in the middle of nowhere in suburb late at night around 10pm, sitting on a concrete pad under an invisible yet-to-be-built bus shelter.

Transportation is important.


2011/07/23

No comments:

Post a Comment