Sunday, July 17, 2011

Story | Limps

Everything is not going well. Everything is in chaos. Everything is detouring. Everything is messing up. Everything is not heading the right direction. How can I get myself out of here? How can I find a permanent solution to this stressful problem? Eventually destruction will come, and there is no turning back.

Why? I just want to live a simple happy life, but nothing is going as I want them to go. Am I wrong? Am I stupid? Why do I always make wrong decisions and regret later? Why is my instinct no longer picking out the good choices? Everything seems to diverge rather than comign close to me. Maybe I am a miserable person, a life that is not worth anyone's time.

If I am in an high-ride building now, I would had jumped off and out I go. I cannot bare this any longer. Everything is collapsing onto me, and my body is no longer able handle all of this.


2011/06/25

No comments:

Post a Comment