Monday, July 11, 2011

Story | Shots

Shots are meant for people to take, stake, inhale, indulge themselves in. They are risks to be bet on; they are beverages to sunk oneself into.

I supposed it never hurts to ask, right? It was not like rejections never happened before. Also drunkenness helps to make the not so conscious decision. But then again, life is all about bets. One can only gain when one is ready to throw away all of the belongings.

I have to do this, although my other lucks were raising in very subtle minimal ways... However this was something I promise myself to do. I have to, once again, ask the same question I posted nine months ago. A definite answer is required; just so things can move on easily.

It is summer solstice after all. Perhaps the prolong hours of daylight will shine on, leading and directing my whole into the bright path.


2011/06/21

No comments:

Post a Comment