Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Volunteering = Satisfaction

Seriously, I was going to write a complaint post about my exhaustion for the past 2 days. I signed up to volunteer to create some graphics for something on the weekend, got replies back on Monday night, received additional information regarding my responsibilities during the day of Tuesday, and then they needed me to show them stuff by Wed afternoon (meeting is at Wed night). Woah. Really really short notice here - aka bedtime at 1am for a normal work day doing stuff not work-related and also forgot to post a blurb or a pretty picture on my blog. Great.

Anyway, what I want to say is even though at that extreme moment you are pissed/mad/angry/annoy/miserable/whatever on why you offered to volunteer for something, ultimately the result is giving yourself satisfaction. Like really good ones too. So think past that little bump and release out your energy at maximum power with lots of strength!

2 comments:

  1. so what's the graphics you were doing? i want to see more pictures amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's just a location map for a bar, not actually designing something, lol. you know... it's those ones showing major roads as chunky lines, with the chinese address written below to show the cab driver.

    ReplyDelete