Friday, May 8, 2009

Apology

To make up for my cheesy blog posts on two consecutive days (yes I realized the purses topic is indecent; the articles were prepared in advanced and I just released them whenever I'm too busy or exhausted to physically write something - I've been going crazy with multiple things this week), I decided that it would be nice to recommend my friend's blog to others. Just in case you haven't been to Saeran's blog the fischer random variation. via other portals (i.e. Shirley's mega special read list) before, the link is http://saeranv.blogspot.com/.

I truly admired Saeran's thoughts/thesis/ideas on architecture, politics, or anything really (okay maybe not about lesbians) - although most of the time my level of knowledge doesn't really go that intense and I'm not able to dig further than my own world of rainbows. But for those of you who love deep discussions, go find Saeran and have a chat over coffee with him.

4 comments:

  1. saeran has a blog too! i don't know if i'll read it all but i sure will follow it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. i don't know if you read his comment on my previous purse post. he wasn't really happy with my decision on blogging shallow articles... so i decided to make it up to him by marketing his blog.

    btw, if i didn't remember wrong, i think he's following your blog already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. but hey... i'm really really busy (and exhausted!). however do look forward to my future posts about the graphics i volunteered to do and my green design posters :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! thanks amy, don't worry I'm only gently teasing you. Blog as you like, and I will comment in a sporadic fashion.

    I think you're right though, what my blog needs is more girl-on-girl action.

    ReplyDelete