Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bags as eye-candies Part II

To continue the lovely bag list from the previous post (see it here), I've found more potential bags for myself. They are all from Matt and Nat. Beautiful colours and nice materials (you see I like purple and yellow and black and grey, and shiny surfaces). I think I've a special bond with them - they even named one of their designs as Warhol! How can one resist that?


juno from the Pool collection


brmc from the Japanese Paper collection

warhol from the Pool collection


junk from the Streamline collection

2 comments:

  1. Amy you're killing me. Just as I reccomend your blog to a number of people and you do a two-parter on handbags.

    Also, you're going to end up with the warhol from the Pool collection. obviously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA. I knew you are going to say this. I apologize for ruining your intellectual reputation - just explain to the people that they should go for the less recent posts I wrote.

    To tell you the truth, I don't want to post these prepared-in-advance cheesy articles (although once in a while is fine). However I'm going crazy with work (deadline last night and next Tues), the green poster design submission on Mon, plus several invitation layouts that I've to do and revise a few times by Sun so the people I'm helping can print it on Mon (5000+ copies, I've to take this very seriously).

    As for the purse, my favourite one is junk (the last one on this post), not the Warhol one.

    ReplyDelete