Friday, May 15, 2009

Story | Pouring Rain

They say rainy days make people feel unease, annoyed, and depressed. I don't think so. I think the tears from heaven would change our emotions and take us to a roller coaster ride. Those little water droplets have magical powers to stir up memories from long ago. As they land themselves onto corrugated metal roofs, they sing out melodies of memory.

When I was five or six, I used to live in that old mansion, or apartment rather. I don't remember exactly. My parents and I stayed in the little attic above the kitchen and washroom that extended from the balcony; my grandfather lived in the same suite, but down the corridor at the other end. With the help of gravity, the energetic liquid molecules brought themselves onto the rough metal surface, hoping for a new life meandering through the ridges of machine-rolled valleys. Where would they end up? Where would each of my family member end up? How about myself, where would I end up?

Experience the delicate ups and downs of emotion that can only happened on rainy days.


2009/04/24

No comments:

Post a Comment