Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Story | Things are funny isn't it VI

Today I have tried instant messaging with my mother on Skype. No she doesn't have MSN. We usually just talk verbally on Skype, with one or two text messages to indicate online status and when to call and stuff. However today was different, mainly because I could not talk much due to a cold.

Surprisingly, through our intense text-based conversation, I noticed a familiarity. Even though English wasn't my native tongue, through out the years of writing essays and instant messaging with friends in English, I've learned to be fluent. But the English-as-a-second-language feeling in the written conversation sparked up the memories of a particular connection I had with someone.

The conversation reminded of you.


2010/05/17

*Read the previous stories, Things are funny isn't it V, here: http://threequartertranslation.blogspot.com/2010/06/story-things-are-funny-isnt-it-v.html

No comments:

Post a Comment