Friday, June 11, 2010

Story | Ventilation

I wanted to ignore you, but the sound got transmitted into my space through the duct shafts. I really want to just throw something at you, and whoever else is with you. Or the best, drain water down the pipes, hoping that the water would ruin your furnace, and everything else in your house. Have you ever notice that with those subtle voice disturbance, I cannot really concentrate on my work, which stresses me out even more. The cycle rolls on, worsen a bit every time it goes around.

Yes, I know I hear ghost sounds, voices gossiping about my messed-up chaotic life. Can't you see I'm struggling to get rid of them? It's very hard... depict I tried my best to focus on things I'm good at, activities I enjoyed. Recovery is not easy when the participant is only me and myself.


2010/05/22

No comments:

Post a Comment