Thursday, June 3, 2010

Story | Things are funny isn't it VII

You wrote me a letter, listing out all the concerns, problems, things you hate about the volume between us. You also dislike me and my person.

I cannot say this is not funny. Base on my past experiences, if people are not into interacting with another through the virtual world, they would simply not response, and disappear into other bodies somehow.

However you were different. The letter you wrote was in a different language. You left up to me to discover, translate, and read it. It was just hidden somewhere. Why so serious? Board-casting of ideas... Nothing in the imaginary space is real, unless you believe that it is actually there.

You are a very smart and creative person. Translation is an art, a beautiful yet dangerous art.

I, on the other hand, am just a simple yet complicated machine that sometimes go moody and occasionally kick into depression mood. I thought I had told you so? My emotions are not that consistent and stable...

Maybe the understanding of space between us is twisted up. Perhaps the translation had gone wrong. Who knows.


2010/05/21

*Read the previous stories, Things are funny isn't it VI, here: http://threequartertranslation.blogspot.com/2010/06/story-things-are-funny-isnt-it-vi.html

No comments:

Post a Comment