Sunday, February 22, 2009

Don't judge me by how I look

While standing on crowded buses every morning to get to work and every evening to get home, I often think about how other bus passengers perceive me. What would they think of me (if they care to look)? What words would they use to describe me: tall, not-attractive, small eyes, lezzie-looking-but-not-T(butch)-nor-P(femme)-so-possibly-H(versatile)?

I know the above happen because I personally do watch people on how they act and react. I would guess if people are rich/poor (or they just dress that way), if they have some sort of fashion senses (of course according to my standards, hah), or what they are like. But this restricts solely by how they dress themselves.

However after some time of just watching people, now I've bumped the seemed-simple observation to another level - are people really like what they dress like?

No comments:

Post a Comment