Friday, February 27, 2009

Story | From Notion to Sequel: Part I

Things I thought of doing:
- hugging you from the back
- having wonderful photos of us two
- traveling to your home town and hopefully get to know you better (just like the plot of Soundless Wind Chime)
- frying pancakes for you for breakfast one weekend morning
- chopping up the world into pieces
- telling you I'm attracted to you

However:
- to avoid awkwardness afterward
- I just can't do it without a valid excuse
- the cost is expensive and I'm scared
- you were too busy to stay over for the night
- everything is precious, and I'm not a good chinese chef
- our current relationship status is great

So:
- I said Hi and walked away
- many pictures of you at different angles and positions was snapped when you were busy with your work
- a specific capital's name is too often googled through the web browser
- I went out, bought fresh eggs and milk, made 4 big round pieces of pancake and ate them all with real butter and golden syrup
- noodles are scattered everywhere
- an already-not-so-dry sponge sucked it all up and ran away


02/24/09

2 comments:

  1. That movie seems pretty interesting. Can we watch it somewhere somehow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!!!!! It was previewed at the Berlin film fest like 2 weeks ago? And now it's going to play in the HK international film fest soon. Toronto... I'm not sure. I've been bugging my mom to get a dvd copy from Kit Hung (the director) if possible. But I don't think he has even distribute them out as dvds yet. There's a facebook group for it too. Go join it to support Kit and to get release updates :)

    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=45648678014&ref=mf

    ReplyDelete