Friday, February 26, 2010

Story | The Dacian Bracelets

I was just revisiting a story I wrote a year ago.
I transformed it into reality.

Still couldn't believe I actually did it.
It was like I made up the entire story, a long series of fantasy.

I went to the city you grew up in.
In the cold cold weather, seeing my first snow of the year.

I visited the palace that has millions and trillions on rooms.
Looked out from the balcony to fly through the boulevard
down to the union square.

I briefly skimmed
through the exhibition on 20 years after the fall of communism.
Conflicting myself
with my own family roots and history
that was kept quiet on purpose.

I wondered through the garden park
that you used to play around inwhen you were small.
And I saw the beautiful sunset
with those dark silhouettes of winter trees.

There was also this tiny church with twisted columns.
The city of the cross, the precious gem which was left undisturbed.

And much more...

Everything was like a dream.


2010/02/13

No comments:

Post a Comment