Friday, June 24, 2011

Story | Cope

Am I just grieving my own wrong, bad, irrational, stupid decisions? I used to be very confident and not regretful about my own choices, however lately I felt I have been making incorrect ones consecutively... Was it because my instincts are no longer sharp, or they were masked over by some blur that diverted me into the questionable directions?

I don't mind small detours, as I cherish the experience of process rather than the result. Yet many late decisions felt as if they were dead ends. Once you reach there you cannot even work out a three point turn. The situations were very difficult to get over with... Perhaps I have become weaker in my combativeness, or I had simply sheltered myself away from storms for too long. At the moment I cannot even stand tiny winy bit of disturbance generated from a small blow across the region.

I need a vacation, to be away from everything. All I see, hear, and do contains traces of trauma. Sadness lingers everywhere.


2011/05/31

No comments:

Post a Comment