Thursday, June 30, 2011

Story | First Glance

You seem so perfect in the first glance. Large eyes with dark brown orbs, tall and slim statue plus a bit of ab muscles, cute yet fond looking blend with a hint of innocence. It would be very nice to have you as a lover visually.

It is true when people say love at the first glance, at least partially. I would not say I love you the first time I saw you - to be honest, I don't think I even noticed you when you first joined our community - but after 2 years of tuning, you turned into this gorgeous figure.

I was surprised you were not partnered off... Who would of expect some body like you be available for all? You are a good church boy, with a seemingly healthy life style and a mission to spread. You are too good to be true.

* * *

It is very sad that my political views and opinions are very different from yours. I cannot bring myself into supporting your faith, although I would respect your spiritual believes. Yet... things will clash under typical conditions. Of course this is just a general assumption, but deep inside me I know the issue will not be a small one. Three centuries long of oppression and conflicts will not dissolve itself miraculously under the life time of our being.

Good things do come with a baggage of some sort. Nothing is perfect in this world.


2011/06/03

No comments:

Post a Comment