Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Story | Melancholy

I was glad that you were back. However that was before I read further about your profile, stared at random picture of you standing behind the lecture speaking about your faith, and browsed through the videos you made to promote your religious group.

It really hurts to cut away myself from you, yet I foresee potentially larger troubles that will haunt me later. I do not want to endanger myself into insanity... despite the fact that I am still deeply attracted by your pretty facade.

But yeah, I said it myself. You are just a beautiful person at the visual level. Your faith, your soul, and your everything else... I am not sure if I am ready to handle them yet. Or the worse, we might be living in completely different universe.

Slice.


2011/05/28

No comments:

Post a Comment