Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Story | Attraction to Disorder

I had wished that I have never met you. Maybe that way I don't have to think nor deal with this mess, constantly broadcasting itself in my head. It's funny that I just ended my relationship less than a week ago, yet all I've been doing was thinking about you. Processing your recent life activities and how should I deal with myself in relation to your existence.

Why the hell I drag myself into this? I'm highly exhausted from processing and reviewing the pretty yet complicated lump of matter. At sudden thoughts I actually have an urge to involve with the chaos, but I wasn't sure if I'm actually compatible or ready for the extreme exotic beautiful mess.

I wish love and hate would equal out to nothing. Unfortunately it does not. Shit remains.


2010/02/19

No comments:

Post a Comment