Monday, March 15, 2010

Story | Hope of File Cabinets' Demolition

I am heavily disturbed by the obscure ideas. Is there in any way I can abstract the concepts, put them in storage, and hope that I will understand them one day? It is very difficult, for me, to swallow the endless overwhelming information all at once.

My head is in the process of explosion. Why can't I just live a simple life? Maybe my mother was right - that path was/is/will never be easy. Now I totally get it, but it's applied in a different way. But yes, I would rather none of this had stirred up. Once you bring it out, you can never contain it under control.

I feel so tired. So out of place. I wish I am not a processor, selectively choosing exhausting objects and topics to wonder about. Give me a break, preferably one that never ends.


2010/02/20

No comments:

Post a Comment