Friday, March 26, 2010

Story | I Saw Her

In ways we are all creepers, stalkers, or put it in a nice way, "information grabbers."

I saw your most recent ex-girlfriend in the hallway today. I recognized her with her distinct facial features, the short cropped hair, and just that coy face which I know you liked a lot. Of course, she would have not notice me, nor know my existence. But I certainly heard of her form you, followed her writing and images on that little special tumblr space, and see through her on facebook.

Yes, I admitted I am quite a creepy person. However I cannot stop myself from wanting to know everything related to you. And that obviously included the people who were involved in your life in the past.

I hope one day a person I enjoy will secretly stalk me too. Won't it be such an interesting experience to have a jealous body who wants to dig more about you and your life?


2010/03/04

No comments:

Post a Comment