Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Story | There Won't Be Anyone Else But Yourself

You travel for 30 minutes, only transferring once within the subway system from the yellow line to the green line with your already-there monthly pass, is too far, too much effort.

I interchange my life through subway, inter-regional bus, and local bus, for over 1.5 hours for $10 one way is considered as expected, or nothing.

Yeah, I suck because I only have a monthly suburb bus pass that really only brings me to work from home and back, I don't drive and go on the highway, I don't live in downtown as all the hip people do, I'm not as cool and rich and urban as you, I don't have a partner whom can drive me around and listen to my complains and sleep with me, and many many more.

F*ck you all. You can be as inconsiderate as much as you want. You can make fun of me all you wish.

I will have my own radical self-love.


2010/03/03

No comments:

Post a Comment