Sunday, March 21, 2010

Story | Kilometers Away

We cannot officially be girlfriends because we haven't meet each other in person. Yet we discussed about our academic and career goals, our expectations for each other in the future, and of course the juicy stuff regarding intimacy.

I wish I can make you yummy fusion food, showing you the goodness of different culture. The same vice versa. I want to know all about your background. Culture is very interesting.

I have hoped that you were here with me at this moment, hugging me to sleep. Spooning is very nice, you know? And you can do whatever else you want on me, and I would not complain one single thing, but to love you even more.

I secretly imagine that we can make lots of love that involve heavy breathing, moaning, and fulfillment.

.
.
.

I miss you.


2010/03/01

No comments:

Post a Comment