Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Story | Gemini

Rhianna's Unfaithful is playing on the radio.

I had felt really bad, imagining to play with that other person. I had been questioning myself all the time I could grab onto, wondering was it moral, was it acceptable to seek beyond this dying relationship. I had tried hard to involve with you, but things just were not working that way I envisioned. It seemed the more I wanted to get closer to you, the more repulsion I had received. I had to admit that I couldn't stop thinking about the flirty images, intimate texts, playful exchanges, and wonderful time I had spent with her.

Guilt. Haunted by guilt.

The struggling and grounding were intense and tearing my body apart.
Saying I want to leave was hard. Hurting you was heart breaking.
But I have to do it...


2010/04/24

No comments:

Post a Comment