Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Story | Things are funny isn't it V

I was supposed to be the gloomy sulky one that no body likes. I dragged onto you for conversation, for comfort. I knew I had ruined my image of being a positive person in front of you. But what can I do? When depression and self-destruction hit you, no one else can stop it.

However I got enlightened by Maria. Maybe ze is the star for the lost in the overflown sea. Perhaps even the mother of all, saving all of us from destruction. Hir mother did not name hir wrong...

Yet now, you are having suicidal thoughts. I hope you were just too drunk and started to speak random things. I hope you were just like me, being inspired by broken abandon buildings, and at the instant wondering how would it feel to fly down the lego mountain of Ryugyong Hotel.


2010/05/10

*Read the previous stories, Things are funny isn't it IV, here: http://threequartertranslation.blogspot.com/2010/04/story-things-are-funny-isnt-it-iv.html

No comments:

Post a Comment