Friday, May 21, 2010

Story | Library

Out of surprises, this morning I brought myself to a Toronto library by chance. I think the last time I entered and utilized a library in the city of Toronto was probably, like, 10 years ago. This feels weird. Maybe I was constantly thinking of you, as if you are equal to the Toronto library, even though I know the library I'm sitting in right now is not the branch you hang out at.

This library was renovated to a stage where I don't recognize my childhood memories anymore. However the concrete box with the supermarket (well I think it changed from Food Basics to Nofrills) and Walmart are still across from the library, with a dry heated parking lot in between, servicing both complexes. More and more apartments and townhouses surround the little structure filled with books and knowledge.

Wireless internet can only bring you to a limited space.


2010/05/07

No comments:

Post a Comment