Friday, March 13, 2009

The Letter "A"

The alphabet A has its superior place out of the other 25 letters for me. Words that starts with an A makes me pay more attention to them. Girls and boys with A in their initials attracts me. The physical shape of letter A is simply beautiful. Anyway, the following are a few of my favourite A words.

Ambiguity
Well this one it's more like I love it and hate it. Being ambiguous allows me to escape from certain possibly-embarrassing situations and protect myself, but it also drains out my energy. Actually it is awfully unpleasant most of the time. It's like, are we or are we not? Am I or am I not. Of course, I can't complain right now because I did use and apply the term up to a certain degree on others. What can I say? It's karma. I can only expect things come around back to me. Seeing or displaying various shades of a tone is pretty, but it is ultimately hurtful for the soul. So practice ambiguity precisely and discretely.

Androgyny
Very attractive, no matter girls or boys. Maybe andro girls are better andro boys, since most lovely boys that I'm interested in are gay (no dissing here - I'm just heartbroken all the time when I know the cuties won't love me back for sure). To start practicing androgyny from nothing is hard. Your character has to build up since childhood. You have to embed qualities of the other genders (genders compost of not just female and male, it's more diverse than that), and blending it with your own gender (which can really be anything by your standards). Some people might do it fashion-wise, while others express through their personality and characteristics. It's really up to you and whomever is attracted to you.

Andy Warhol
AHHHHHH. No further explanation required. I can write posts forever and ever regarding those two words together or separately. I can drown you into a can of soup. I'm serious.


So... what is your favourite A word?

2 comments: