Friday, March 6, 2009

A Thank You Note

Thank you for making me going and staying in architecture school.
Thank you for letting me know that there's more other than boy-and-girl attractions.
Thank you for acting as my motivation and eye candy during crappy times.
Thank you for telling me that I made you realized you've affections for females too.
Thank you for being a great supervisor, marvelous designer, and inspiring role model.
Thank you for influencing me to stay strong in what I believed in and being true to myself.
Thank you for motivating me to work hard so I get valuable work experiences.
Thank you for bringing me (back) to Shanghai.
Thank you for being a wonderful listener.

You know who you are.
You know you are (were once) important in my transformation.
You know I will wish you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment