Saturday, March 28, 2009

Typealyzer!!!

Through a blog post (click here to read) on afterellen.com, I discovered Typerlyzer - an online application which analyzes the persona of the bloggers by their writing styles. Go to http://www.typealyzer.com/ right now and insert the blog link.

Of course, the first link I ran through is my own. And here's the results:
ISFP - The Artists

The gentle and compassionate type. They are especially attuned their inner values and what other people need. They are not friends of many words and tend to take the worries of the world on their shoulders. They tend to follow the path of least resistance and have to look out not to be taken advantage of.

They often prefer working quietly, behind the scene as a part of a team. They tend to value their friends and family above what they do for a living.
I guess I should say that's wonderful?! And I'm not surprised?!

3 comments:

  1. i entred yours, and you turned out to be a machanics...not sure how scientific this is. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so weird... but just now i checked it again it is also mechanics, so i don't think it's random (i think it's based on one's selection of word usage).
    nevertheless, the results showed me as an artist before i published this post. i guess this little article must have turned me from an artist to a machanic...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just entered my blog link, and apparently I'm part of 'The Performers'. I agree with the not planning ahead part but not so much with the rarely initiates confrontation haha!

    ReplyDelete