Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sketchbooks Patterns Illustrations

Argh. I can't wait until I finish my current sketchbook so I can move onto my new one - which is a pocket-sized Moleskine with squared pages. I want to draw patterns and design little things with the grid layout in the background as a guideline. I think I'm better in those than to doodle freely on totally blank pages. Maybe I'll archive something amazing like Malex's too-much-time-on-your-hands-during-work illustration done solely with Autocad.


Check out the visual blog here: CAD CAD CAKE

Talking about illustrations and graphics, I found Ladytron's music video for their song Runaway is very inspiring. (or I'm just obsessed with electro-pop and Mira Aroyo at this moment. She looks like an androgynous Greek/Egyptian goddess that makes you drop your jaw.)


No comments:

Post a Comment