Thursday, March 26, 2009

Story | Things are funny isn't it II

Can I yell up into cosmos space and down into time to everyone and every possible thing that I HATE YOU? I'm glad that you finally talked to me after ages. Now at least I knew you are alive, not dead. But, indeed, I am very tired from this amusement park day trip. Just as I was almost ready to get off the ride and go enjoy some tea, the gears started running and the roller coaster was moving again. What the hell? Dizziness is exploding and tiny little needles are invading my brain. Thanks.

You asked me if I was okay over the past 40 days. Of course I'm. I'll always be. If I'm that prone to earthquakes, I don't think I will be bouncing around anymore. I would totally transport myself back to the solvent and never see you ever after. On the other hand I was worried about you. It's well-known that this isn't your first time transferring your machine back and forth between the heart and the factory. Don't bring yourself into exhaustion, okay? You have to promise me.


03/22/09

*Read the previous story, Things are funny isn't it I, here: http://threequartertranslation.blogspot.com/2009/03/story-things-are-funny-isnt-it-i.html

No comments:

Post a Comment