Monday, March 30, 2009

Story | Puzzle Playing

The stack of paper keeps on towering. As high as the freedom tower. More information comes in, more things get piled up.

Why are the little things finding each other in the middle of nowhere and merging together and forming a scary hungry person? I know I cannot put the blame on anyone else but myself. Yet I can't control myself from stalking you. The little pieces of information about you and your life and your everything else are very tempting. They are destroying my good person. I wish I've little keys to open your multiple little rooms, then I can stop the action of creeping all over you.

Everything will be okay. Trust me and trust yourself. Bubbles will burst one day eventually. Then all the baggage will be dropped, down to no man's land and you'll be free.


03/22/09

No comments:

Post a Comment