Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Story | How Are You?

Have you ever wonder what it meant to me? Your disappearance was you own mature choice. Once I had lots of self-doubts, but at this moment I would not question. It was purely our mutual decision on not being together anymore and letting this go. You will have a good life without my presence. I will have a prosperous time of the future. Nothing will last like diamonds in my house nor in my art anyway. However I would like to wish you well on the walk of going up and down the numerous corridors in search of the hearth. Daffodils would come out of the desk drawers. Sapphires would reveal themselves behind the stationary sculptures. You will be like my tulips.

To keep you updated, herbs started to grow in my suitcase right after you disappeared. Especially the basils. They are blooming like they have never performed before. Flirting like Toulouse-Lactrec's Can Can dancers. Parsleys are going lovely too. Shyly smiling at the negative space. The emptiness is shrinking. But it is recovering slow. Maybe the cropless fields existed for thousands of years already, yet no one seemed to notice the bad soil condition and chemical contemination before. Until now. It was hiding behind the mainstream bias image as a featureless motionless backdrop. Now I wish I did my college and trained to be a theatre set designer. Then I can use my knowledge and skills to crowd the entire stage with many many of you.

May nothing rest in peace.


02/25/09

No comments:

Post a Comment