Thursday, March 5, 2009

March is no good

The third month of 2009 is unpleasant at the moment:

I am not in Hong Kong so I can't go see Soundless Wind Chime, which will be playing in the international film fest in 3 weeks, followed by director's discussion after viewing.
You told me you are no longer being ambiguous with your partner, while mine is still unresolved.
Ikea is still out of stock for the lid that works with my kitchen utensils storage box.
You came back to visit, stirring up unnecessary memories that was long buried.
The shower drain is still stuck after squeezing liquid soap into the slot.
The bakery ran out of angel cake stuffed with whipped cream.
Still too cold to wear my converses instead of boots.
I'm feeling jealous of you but I feel wrong doing so.
Raining everyday. Or at least 6 days a week.
Work is no longer fun nor interesting.
Still haven't get paid after 2 months.
There's no ice cream in the freezer.
I'm whining more often than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment