Friday, March 13, 2009

Story | Digestion

I see nothing I hear nothing I say nothing. I do eat however.

I remembered that party vividly for some reason. Maybe because I was Andy's superstar. For a night. You tried to push everyone down onto the stage as if you were going to electrify them with your glaze shielded in greenish grey shades. And if the platform was too busy itself, your ever changing mood of that split second would make you forcing your objects, or toys rather, onto the floor. Even the queen with her 6-inches high shiny vinyl peek-toe heels. You know, she told me a month afterward during a causal dinner that she didn't really appreciate that you did this to her. She was the queen! The mother of all! For a night. Everyone should respect her as she was so glamorous with her dazzling diamonds and sexy lingerie.

Regarding the cotton candy... It was very attractive and yummy, no? You consumed it when that kid (the one who bought in the candy in the first place, if you even recognized there's such a person) went away to play because school was over. Oh, you don't have to make excuses. Unnecessary, really. There were lots of cameras witnessed your naughty action of tearing pieces of bubbly pink fluffy cloud with your fingers and deliciously inserting them into your mouth. You made many jealous. The cotton candy just melted within your sphere, slipping onto your black linen and leaving shimmering sparkly sugar stains. But... but I thought you don't like sweets? I was quite confused at that time. Yet ultimately I chose to swallow the documentary that I self-directed and produced. My intestines got sick for a while. Weird.


03/09/09

No comments:

Post a Comment