Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Story | Things are funny isn't it I

Your decisions surprised me. Your actions shocked me. I didn't expect it coming (or subconsciously I did not want to know as my little glass house is collapsing already). However, if I think of it logically, your entire project is absolutely normal and understandable. I mean, I cannot judge you. Even I did it myself. In fact in a much more intense way than you did, involving with further distances and much longer duration. But of course, mine was a mistake. An oversighted decision made at a time when I was hallucinating in More's utopia. And I'm paying for it physically. Right now.

I seriously don't want to wish you well; secretly I hope yours will actually progress downward and end like mine too. Because your success would break my heart deeply. But I will do it anyway because I know that is what you wanted and I don't want to see you sad.

* * *

Karma do exist. If you did something to someone, the same thing will happen to you. Same application for both good things and evil things. May reducing the creation of unhappiness brings a relatively acceptable life in the near future.

Remember the occurrence of karma and be a good person.


03/14/09

No comments:

Post a Comment